The Florida Camera Club Council (FCCC), founded in 1959, is a nonprofit umbrella organization under which members of camera clubs throughout Florida can benefit by the interchange of ideas and the experience of other photographers. We offer six competitions annually (three print and three digital), open to individual members of any affiliated club.
Currently, there are around 50 independent, FCCC affiliated camera clubs throughout the state of Florida. Visit the Clubs page for more information. Any individual member of one of the FCCC registered camera clubs is eligible to become a member of the FCCC, free of charge. To register as a member of the FCCC, please visit Membership. You can also find information on our constitution, by-laws and FCCC officers.
Learn, Share, Photograph.
Whether you enjoy taking photos on your phone, a simple point and shoot, an advanced digital SLR or a new Mirrorless Camera TCPC welcomes you! Join us for a virtual meeting done over Zoom on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 6:30pm to about 8:30pm.
Throughout the year, we schedule guest speakers, conduct workshops, plan social events, organize photographic outings, and we participate in local and state programs.
TCPC is always looking to host or facilitate workshops that allow you to grow in your photography skills and have an opportunity to learn from others that have similar experience.
We will bring in guest models or instructors to help expand your capabilities. As always we are here to help and support you in your photography goals any way we can.
- To provide leadership and support in the Art of Photography.
- To provide continuity in TCPC, Inc. activities of education and culture.
- To increase photographic awareness by disseminating information to TCPC, Inc. members and the community at large.
- To recruit members and the community at large.
- To provide an orderly means of assembly.
- To retain records for use in assisting TCPC, Inc functions.
- To ensure all photographic displays are within the guidelines of acceptable community standards.
Field Trips are a very important part of the TCPC experience. Each month, members of the group go on an organized outing to one of the many photogenic spots in our area.
Join with your fellow photographers who share the passion for photography! This is a great opportunity to meet others in the group, capture great photos as well as learn from the expertise and experience of others.