Do you want to learn more about photography? Do you want to share your photographic experience? If your answer is “yes,” then you have come to the right place!
We are a membership of photographers at all different skill levels who share a love and passion for photography and are always in search of new ideas, visions, and processes to better our photography skills. You will find our TCPC, Inc. to be an inspiration to your photographic endeavors.
New Members Are Welcome!
Throughout the year, we schedule guest speakers, conduct workshops, plan social events, organize photographic outings, and participate in local and state programs.
As a member you will also have the opportunity to go out shooting and sharing photography tips during field trips to local scenic landmarks and venues that are usually scheduled for the second Saturday of each month.
Also, additional meetings, in the form of workshops are scheduled throughout the year to further provide our members with hands-on experiences on a wide variety of photographic topics.
It is our belief that photographers of all skill levels and experiences have something to offer our group. We are very much interested in you and what you bring to this group.
We encourage you to come attend one or two of our meetings with the hope that you will want to stay with us. After that, when you join, annual dues are only $30 for individual ($45 for family plan), renewed on your anniversary date.
FROM THE HEART
The Treasure Coast Photography Center, Inc is a nonprofit 501c3. From the Heart is our way of giving back to the community by using photography and a juried art show, we raise money for local charities in the treasure coast area. Over the past eight years we have raised over $49,380 that we have given to various charities. Our organization does not retain any funds received, it all goes towards the expenses of the event and then to the charity that is chosen for that year.
- To provide leadership and support in the Art of Photography.
- To provide continuity in TCPC, Inc. activities of education and culture.
- To increase photographic awareness by disseminating information to TCPC, Inc. members and the community at large.
- To recruit members and the community at large.
- To provide an orderly means of assembly.
- To retain records for use in assisting TCPC, Inc functions.
- To ensure all photographic displays are within the guidelines of acceptable community standards.